Software Engineer (Frontend)
Openings: Contract-to-hire Local (Portland, OR), Contract-to-hire Remote
duschkr.ru is looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer. We are looking for people who are motivated to combine the art of design, with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include being able to create and translate UI/UX designs into actual code that will produce the visual elements of various applications. You will work with other members of the web team and take an active role in defining how the applications will look and feel to the end users.
- Three or more years of professional frontend engineering experience
- Extensive experience in React or other modern web frameworks (Angular, Ember, etc)
- Great sense for UI/UX and cross-browser compatibility
- A deep understanding of the fundamentals of the web (REST, JS, HTML, CSS)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- A passion for front end design and/or web application development
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Experience developing consumer-facing software is a plus
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Expand functionality on existing web applications.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members.
Don't see your position listed? If you are a badass and you think we should hire you, tell us why.